Digital Performance Brands, Inc., including our affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, Company, we, us or our), makes available the website located on the Internet at hustlyy.com (Website).
About Our Business
When you sign up through the Website in order to use its Services, we require you to provide us with some Personal Data. Personal Data is information that can specifically identify you. Your provision of your Personal Data to us is completely voluntary. We do not collect Personal Data unless you submit that information to us. Categories of Personal Data we may collect include:
- Identity Data: This includes name or other similar identifiers;
- Contact Data: This includes address, e-mail address and telephone numbers;
- Health Data: This includes your responses to health-related survey questions; and/or
- Occupational Data: This includes your educational level, job history, whether you own a vehicle, and other related information that is either of interest to potential employers or necessary to deliver the Services to you.
Additionally, we may also collect certain other types of information that may be considered Personal Data in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (EU), such as:
- Technical Data: This includes internet protocol (IP) address, cookies, browser and device information, location data and your login data; and/or
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use the Website to improve the Services and also mitigate fraudulent activities.
We collect Technical Data and Usage Data regarding your behavior and usage patterns on the Website. We collect this type of information about you using cookies, web beacons, and other web tools (Tools). We do not use these Tools to store any Personal Data. We do not have access to or control the Tools used by third parties on the Website and this policy does not govern the use of Tools by these third parties. We use the Tools to conduct research and identify fraud and malicious activity.
Unless you choose to provide it to us, we do not collect any sensitive consumer information about you. We do not, for example, collect any social security numbers, insurance plan numbers, financial account numbers, precise real-time geographic location derived through location-based services, nor any specific information about your past, present, or potential future health or medical conditions or treatments, including genetic, genomic or family medical history.
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES THAT PERTAIN TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA AND PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Information Sharing and Selling Your Personal Data
Subject to the section titled Additional EU Disclosures, Personal Data is generally only submitted by you in connection with your use the Services. We use this Personal Data primarily to provide you the Services and to monetize the Website, as described below:
- Internal Quality Assurance: We will use your Personal Data, Technical Data, and Usage Data to conduct internal analysis to perform and improve the Services.
- Fraud Detection: We will use primarily Technical and Usage Data, but may also make use of Personal Data, to identify fraud and malicious activity on the Website.
- Data Analytics: We will use your Personal Data, Technical Data, and Usage Data for the following purposes related to data analysis:
- to provide insights, including statistical reporting in connection with the activity on a website or mobile application; and/or
- to evaluate the probability and nature of connections between devices.
We provide information to third parties for legal process (e.g., in response to a subpoena or civil or criminal investigative demand, court order, or a request from law enforcement or other government agency); to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; to protect the security and integrity of our assets and business operations; or as otherwise required by law. In addition, we may disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Terms & Conditions or other agreements or policies.
We will only retain information relating to you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for such information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Unless contrary to applicable laws, our policy is to retain the non-aggregated information we collect for up to 24 months, after which the data is either anonymized or deleted from our systems. And as permitted by law, we may continue to retain aggregated information. In some circumstances, if you are an EU data subject, you can ask us to delete your Personal Data by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website is intended for an audience above the age of 18. The Website has not been developed for, and is not intended for or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If you believe your child has provided his or her information to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additional EU Disclosures
We are the data controller of all Personal Data collected through the Website. If you are situated in the EU and have any complaints regarding these privacy practices, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance. If you have a complaint, please contact us per the details listed in the section titled Contact Us below.
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
- Legitimate Interest: This includes the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance of Contract: This includes processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: This includes processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
- Consent: This includes where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
If we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You understand that Personal Data stored in the United States may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the United States. If you are situated in the EU, whenever we transfer your Personal Data out of the EU, we ensure appropriate and suitable safeguards are used in such transfer. Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts including data processing agreements based on the EU/EEA Standard Contractual Clauses.
Digital Performance Brands, Inc.
9 E. Loockerman Street, Suite 311
Dover, DE 19901